Thread: Silliness Avatar
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Sniff.. you didn't get my bad pun. I'm disappointed.

This is a 'real' avatar

I've seen an online preview - it didn't look fantastic, but I guess it might be better in 3D. I've never seen a 3D movie before, and I think I'll go and see this. One of teh intersting thisngs about is that the aliens are played by actors using motion-capture. Like Gollum, but here they've taken it a step further and worked more with facial expression, too.
Yes, you really can't compare an online version (or TV version for that matter) with the movie version. We didn't see a preview when we were watching A Christmas Carol (which was also in 3D so we would have had the glasses ready then...) but I think it would look awesome in 3D.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote