View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #73
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
I'm getting my 3rd KPW-3G tomorrow. Hubby is getting his 2nd KPW-wifi today. That's going to be it for us. I'll either keep the best one and live with it or go back to the K4B.
Third replacement, wow. I wonder if it's even still worth it.

I now have five units and need to send either all or most of them back, but every time I think one may be better than the other, I realize that they all have their issues, and I just need to figure out whether I would be happy with any of them.

Forget the light cones, if at least they all had a uniform beige background for the rest of the screen, I'd be satisfied.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote