Thread: Tiny bug
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Tiny bug

This bug is a trivial one, but I wonder has anyone noticed, that when you touch on a book on the main page to open it, sometimes, the feedback (the border of the book image going bold) does not occur? Sometimes this leads to me touching it twice because I think it hasn't registered the touch (and that second touch becomes a page turn when the book opens).

It's been doing this for the previous few versions of software - and still there in 2.1.4 that I am running now.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote