View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 04:00 AM   #7
TFeldt
Connoisseur
TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Asus Transformer, Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobAccommodation View Post
A couple of associations proposed us to develop an accesible ereader for people with low mobility (as cerebral paralysis, ..) or low vision.
With those criteria I'd definitely recommend android. It has built-in voiceover and speech recognition services that stock linux is severely lacking in. Or at least it's lacking in it as far as I know, have little experience in that field so I might very well be wrong.

But I'm not really qualified to give advice (nor do I feel comfortable doing so) on hardware / software for people with disabilities so I'll refrain from making generic statements from now on. If you post specific questions I'll gladly help answer those though. Your goal for this project is very honorable and I wish you the best of luck with it.
TFeldt is offline   Reply With Quote