View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Thanks, I see what you are doing. Looks correct to me and a nice way to solve the problem. I would also think the translator should be identified as to the language. With that you would have a full trail of title, translator, and date. It is also difficult to see the original language for the document which would seem important. I don't have the solution, just raising the questions for thought.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote