View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I don't think there is much point in creating a document that will not play in any player, or supporting features that no player has.

Having a basic e-ink reader, I have no interest in epub3. If I want rich content, I use my computer. It seems like epub3 just duplicates what is available on a computer. Epub3 will produce documents which should be displayable on my little Sony, but which won't be because they will be laid out much too wide and rely on features my device can't use.

The epub3 cause is not helped by Apple picking and choosing what it will support and requiring special files to work right.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote