View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by capellipro View Post
this happened to me today. Is my only option to contact Adobe? I paid $350 for this thing from Best buy and now it won't work. How many authorizations do you get?
You get 6, but un-authorizing something just removes that device from the list; it doesn't free up one of the six. You have to contact Adobe directly for that.

The limit of "6 devices" was established several years ago, when most people would be hard-pressed to find a use more than three (desktop, laptop, PDA); six meant they could get in a couple of upgrades before needing to contact customer service. Now, with people commonly owning a desktop, laptop, dedicated ebook reader, and smartphone, and wanting spouse's phone and laptop on the same account so they can share books, any upgrade or reinstallation of OS in any device triggers an "I can't read my books" event.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote