View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #59
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
The Chareink mentioned upthread is serviceable but too heavy to my eye. I find it tiring and prefer the original Charis SIL. Charis does have the advantage of including a very complete set of glyphs, so "foreign" languages will display properly. There seems to be a majority on Mobileread that prefers heavy and dark font rendering; I guess this suits them.
Have you tried then unweighted ChaeInk that I've posted? It's the same weight as Charis SIL. So if you want to up the weight yourself using the Reader controls you can do so. Or just leave it as is. I'd like to know what ou think of ChareInk starting with the unweighted version.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote