View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #15
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
New Review:
~5 Stars~
I was without question impressed with William LK's last short story "The Voice" - not only because of his ability to vividly create a virtual world yet still keeping it some how realistic (or plausable if that is possible), but his skills as a writer to still "surprise" the reader RIGHT at the last minute of the story.

Well I pre-ordered "The Eye of the Storm" a week ago and Christmas came early on Saturday as it was delivered right to my Kindle!! I loved it and needless to say I killed it by Sunday night. (Couldn't even wait to read it on the commute to work on Monday!)

Without giving any of the story away - he paints such a vivid world again - so quickly, characters and emotions are immediately captured and created in your mind.

I said it in a past review of his last work....but there is a sense (or a homage) that William LK is clearly tipping his literal hat to the early works of Stephen King. I know that is sacred territory for many Sci-Fi fans, but I really believe he has a real ability for storytelling.
Hope you will like it as much as I did!

http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-ebook/dp/B004ELAESO
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote