View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 06:27 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
If you try to open that file that was set in something other than German, and if for some reason it keeps reverting back to your previous langauge, then this is a trick that worked for me:

Open the file you would normally open. Open a Blank BookDesigner file and change THAT file to German. Now, go back to your original file [that is still open] and copy and then paste into the file that you designated as German.

This is just a suggestion, since it worked for me. I no longer use French; rather, I use German for everything now.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote