View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Really tough. At a glance I recognized eight out of the thirty on the first page (Braille, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, and Gujarati) but I spent several more minutes taking the quiz and got no more correct. On the second and third pages I only recognized two each and didn't take the quizzes. I'm pretty sure most of those scripts are not of this world. Where's Adrian?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote