View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #7
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I want it to check for updates (otherwise how will I know if there is a useful update?), but I want to be able to reject updates I don't want so it doesn't keep offering me the same one over and over again. I was hoping someone with more computer savvy than I have might have figured out a way, but I guess it's not possible with the Sony Reader program.

I read mostly library books. I find it easier to navigate the Overdrive library on my computer than on the reader, so I normally download the books to my computer, then sync to the reader. My understanding from previous threads (correct me if I'm wrong) is that Calibre doesn't work for syncing library books, so I've never bothered to try it.

I do appreciate everyone who's taken the time to offer advice!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote