View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:43 AM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I've just installed Moon + on my Nook HD, the free version as I want to try it out first.

I had two Calibre created epubs already on my Nook but neither of them gives me the option to open in Moon yet when I emailed a DRM non Calibre ePub to myself I could open that in Moon.

The Calibre created epubs already on my Nook only had the Reader, Mantano and Overdrive options.

Does anyone have any ideas please?
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote