View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #679
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisea View Post
would you mind pointing to (or providing) directions on how to connect to calibre via opds catalog through marvin. when I enter the same addresses and credentials I had in stanza I get an error message. I am able to connect via the web interface, so I know it isn't that my calibre server is down.
Typing the address for some reason didn't work for me, but I could also open the web interface. So I just copied the link from the "Feed" button in the top right corner, and that did the trick. It's the easiest anyway - I really don't like typing numbers ...