Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm sure that is true. I am just 'excited' to have a completely unsolicited review posted.
Betty posted a nice review on my poetry book, but since I know her/consider her a friend I'm kind of discounting that being a completely independent review.
I used to get really excited too.. but then the 1 star reviews came in, and some of them were down right insulting! I have double the number of 5 star to 1 star, so I now have decided all the 1 star reviews are not legit. (they probably are, but I can pretend! )

No, but seriously - all legit reviews are helpful to sales, even the 1 star ones - and some are even helpful to your career.

So congrats again!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote