View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #39
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
You will get the new version if you connect over WiFI. or via the desktop. Now, on the Touch with WiFi on, the download will happen, but you are given a choice to install "later". I don't know how that plays out.

Chances are you will be happy with the new version, Moolyn. I believe that folks downloading it now are getting a version that lets them default to shortlist books in the carousel. You establish a shortlist by going into one of the library choices and pressing the heart, making it go from an outline, to a filled in icon. Those books appear in your shortlist. I use it for a selection of non-fiction books that I keep forgetting about.

From what I understand, Customer Care can tell people how to get the version with the bug fix. It has the same version number as the one released a few hours ago, so it will not automatically update to it for those of us who got the update early on. Maybe the instructions will find there way onto MR at some point.

Last edited by taming; 12-23-2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: clarity
taming is offline   Reply With Quote