View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #635
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
Good sales of this product will cause competition to launch a product with same screen size and resolution. Then we both shall buy the product which doesn't leave blank space at the bottom.So i support this product with my soul
Or else Kobo benefited from being the first to use a screen that will become standard for other devices regardless of our support.

Quote:
If everyone complains about [excessive space at the bottom of the screen] to Kobo then they might rectify it in their firmware update
I'm hoping you're right about that. I'm also hoping that lots of other Aura owners will support that complaint and will recognize the difference between negative carping and focusing on an issue that can be fixed relatively easily.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-27-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote