View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #634
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
OK, I did widows and orphans set to zero and it's definitely better (got two more lines of text) than the variable space. Attached are before and afters of the same page (sorry for the cruddy pics). I assume the still pretty large space in the after pic is what I have to learn to live with?

Thanks a lot! This is one of the things which goes against my trying to find a way of ordering Aura from India. Apart from epub/kepub etc.
I guess Kindle is the best solution for me for now
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote