View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #631
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
With a custom compact font installed on my PW I bet I have the same number of words per page displayed and it looks far better.
Is there any reason to believe that loading your custom compact font on the Kobo wouldn't also improve the display for you?

Quote:
And why should one have to manually edit every epub to improve formatting?
I've owned 3 different brands of epub ereader (4 if you include my android phone) and I've had to do this on all of them. I say 'had to', I suppose I mean 'chosen to'. Admittedly, some have had hacks available to make it easier depending on what needs changing. No epub device I've used has had built-in adjustable widow/orphan control.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote