Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #304
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironflute View Post
My new thread is about a feature of Cailbre, not the Nook.
The thread I linked to was you complaining about the keyboard in the GTalk app. Specifically you said:

The only thing I've run into so far is the keyboard in the GTalk app. I can sign into GTalk fine, I can set a status message fine, but when I select a buddy and open an IM window, I get a space to type the message and a send button, but no keyboard.

No mention of Calibre was made.

Last edited by moffattm; 02-06-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Tidy text
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote