View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:37 PM   #15506
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Next is 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Lots of you have said this is worth reading, so I am going to try it. It has been 20 years since I last read anything by SK.
That was excellent! I finished it on Monday and then haven't been able to read much since.

Now time for Shift Omnibus by Hugh Howey, Silo books 6-8. I wanted to wait for the omnibus before starting fearing that if all three weren't available I would drive myself nuts waiting for the next in the series. So far it has been very good.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote