View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
DAAAAMNN you amazon!
I just read it right now! Not able to turn off the light?
What kind of crap is that???
A serious question - have you used a PW?

I honestly defy you to be able to tell whether or not the light is set to "1" or is off in daylight, unless you hold the PW on edge and peer down the bezel to look at the LEDs. A setting of "1" is so close to off as to be absolutely indistinguishable unless you're in a dark room.

Quote:
I was expecting to be able to increase/decrease the light of the paperwhite.
Which you can do (it has 24 different intensity settings, with a slider). That's the reason for my question as to whether or not you've actually used one.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote