View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #35
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
It's a feature I personally won't miss because I like to swipe the screen to clear a speck of dust sometimes and it's nice to be able to do that without having it forward a chapter like on my touch.
YES! +1 on that point. I also agree that it would be nice if amazon allowed for greater flexibility... unfortunately it looks like they're taking a page from the Apple book: it's their way or the highway. For my part, I'm still irked that you can't specify search fields. Or that you can't decide for yourself which progress data shows in the lower lefthand corner (i would definitely swap out the Location # for a Page #, either "real" or in terms of screens).
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote