View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #6
Jackorama
Jackorama began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo vox
The Dolphin browser wouldn't install. Message about not being a compatible device. I have Opera Mobile install works good, but needs flash. I will try the flash, that I downloaded a while back that wouldn't install, later. If flash doesn't work, then it's only going to be the Youtube app to watch on line videos. I tried to get some apps from the tv stations websites (like Global TV, CBC, CTV,etc.) to watch their videos that way, but the apps are for iPod and iPad only. The only one you could use on other devices was CTV app, but you needed a mobile account with Bell.

I have installed ES File Explorer, but it doesn't recognize the external micro sd card. Movies, music and book apps can scan the external sd card and play them with no problems. SCViewer app can't see the external sd card, so I had to hook the Vox to my computer and move my comics over to the internal sd card to view them.

Added some games and they have been working well. The only thing I do notice is that my Vox takes a little longer to boot up.

The main purpose was getting more out of my Vox and I have achieved that.

Thank you to everyone who helped, I am having fun with my Vox.

Jackorama
Jackorama is offline   Reply With Quote