View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #44
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
. And if one gets offended by another's opinion then Maybe we should keep them to ourselves. Happy Reading and if you feel like lending me your Kindle for a test drive I wouldn't be heart broke.

JJ[/QUOTE
True. Funny you should say that. If you lived in Surprise Arizona, you could be meeting with me at the local Barnes and Noble along with three other groups of people, (two sets of couples, and a single guy). On the Amazon website, the 'see a kindle in your city' forum is just for that purpose. You post where you are. Others in your area who are interested contact you (I used a google mail address) and you arrange to meet.......hopefully in a busy place. Everyone has a good time and the Kindle sells itself. Just wish I had the knowledge of some of the people on here who really know how to use it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote