Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #44
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I remember PRS forms.

we kept a special list of the worlds shortest song titles ( no relation to what we'd actually played) , so we could fill them in real fast & go home.

& we were cash only - no cheques, 'cept for ones we could cash over the bar.
& we changed the name of the band every couple of years.

nowadays I just teach - & I even pay tax.

there was a lot of fuss here in England about PRS when they tried making guitar shops buy "performance" licences - for all those kids playing smoke on the water & stairway to heaven on the demo instruments. Then they made even bigger fools of themselves by sueing a lady who kept a radio on in her stables to soothe horses. PRS said she needed a licence for that ( priced per horse I suppose)

PS - the trumpet guy - look at it this way - you're getting free lessons broadcast- though the wall . You could sell tickets - but watch out for undercover PRS agents

Last edited by cybmole; 12-16-2012 at 12:31 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote