Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #35
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
And remember, if it's going to be a paid job, it has to start that way. Work once for free, you have to for ever.
Garbage!

first you obtain the skills, THEN you charge for applying them, not the other way around.

If I am paying for, let's say, medical treatment, I don't want to be paying some learner who is googling how to do the next stage of his 1st operation!

but hey, if you want a hernia removed cheap, just drop me a blank cheque & I'll go sharpen some knives - can't be that hard to do

TIP - google "professional", google "amateur" - keep going until you get the difference.

I am just imagining a medical forum where a "doctor" posts - "hey guys I've just cut my first private patient open, now can anyone tell me what this squiggly bit is...."

PS
quote: "Half-way through the first session I was teaching him." - By your own logic, that was chargeable. How much per hour did you bill him ?

Last edited by cybmole; 12-14-2012 at 01:36 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote