View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Tango View Post
OMG, IT IS TRUE!!!!

The Egyptians did use contemporary technology !!
Everyone, everywhere, everywhen has been found to use contemporary technology.

It would be finding some use of anachronistic technology that would be news

The power-plant idea is nuts. No, I haven't read his book. I'm just calling it nuts on general principles.

But the great pyramid is weird. For a site that has really good data on it, see http://www.cheops.org/

It hasn't got the best navigation, but it does have some wonderful data, including pictures of the exploration of the strange shafts leading from the two chambers.

I just wish they could get permission to go back and do more exploration.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote