View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXistenZ View Post
In fact my first test was to set in css widows anc orphans to 0, but seems that kobo ignores it, it is so in the TEST epub.

What exactly do you change in the epub file? using a micro font is not an option, I'm half blind yet.

By the way to me appens also on sideloaded ebooks.
It would be more usual to set the widows/orphans attributes in the body class in the css file, rather than the p class.

If you're creating your epubs in calibre, a simple
Code:
body {widows: 0; orphans: 0}
in the box Convert - Look&Feel - ExtraCSS should do the trick.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote