View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Melindaleo: Harry Potter and The Seventh Horcrux. IMP. v1.0 21 September 2007

Have you ever heard of Fan Fiction? Here is your chance to find out what it is all about. Some items have so many fans that they spin off a group of people writing their own novels using characters from existing books. The best examples are Star Trek and Harry Potter. I think this is the best or at least one of the best examples of this.

It was written last December long before book 7 appeared and has an entirely different spin on Harry Potter's 7th year. If you haven't yet gotten enough Harry Potter or you would like one with a little more romance (after all he's 18 now) with a great plausible story line you will like this book.

FanFiction writers like feedback so tell her how you liked the book on her web site. http://melindaleo.com/

Here is the permission email I received from Melinda. She indicated that the concern she has is that no one profit by any of her works so the approval is contingent on this condition.

Quote:
Hi Dale

Sorry it's taken me so long. I really haven't had the time to sit down
and look into this much at all. So far, it seems okay since no one is
making any money. Therefore, I'm going to say okay unless I find out
otherwise, okay?

M
Enjoy,
Dale

I have been requested by the MobileRead management team to remove this link. They are concerned about the legality of FanFic and do not want FanFic books posted on their site. It is their site so I will comply.

I have added a link to my site to download this book. http://users.cwnet.com/dalede/TSH.imp

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 10-02-2007 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Added link for file download.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote