View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
It might be handy to have an "audit" program; one that would compare what was in the database to what was in the file system.

I know I saw some weirdness on my wife's Kobo; attaching it to a PC gave a few error messages about seeking past EOF in an ePub, plus, ADE shower errors on some books. I'd drop them through ADE, eject and reattach, and would get the same errors,

Finally looked at the drive by hand and saw some 0 length ePubs and other bits like that.

Dropped them by hand, cleaned up the images directory, and now all seems fine.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote