View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #51
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Hi paola, I don't really know what could be the cause. Please have a look if in the kindlepdfviewer folder there's a file called crash.log; if that's the case paste the content.
Thanks for testing!
interesting: there is no kindlepdfviewer folder
so obviously something goes wrong in the installation. Mind you, I tried it at least four times. I will try again and report back.

EDIT: my mistake, I had unwittingly created another directory, so the command could not find it. After palying around it with a bit, let me say it is GREAT, and the offset problem has gone. Only real snag is, I cannot reach the "x" to exit the programme from the filebrowser, and the programme just freezes there (I have to reboot the device to solve the problem), though I do have to wait a fair number of minutes, otherwise the device is completely unresponsive).

EDIT2: sorry, short memory - this was an issue from the beginning, as well as the landscape mode not working. Still, it is really good, and wiht just the landscape and the exit menu (as I think is the case in the new release) it would be really perfect. Thanks a million Giorgio!

Last edited by paola; 04-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote