View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:49 AM   #30
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
One of my favorite features of the Paperwhite is an unadvertised one...no more filtering out Audible results from Kindle Store searches. I assume this has everything to do with not having speakers and as far as I know, the K4 is the same way. What an upgrade this hardware downgrade makes!

As far as the rest, having a light to read by was what led to a brief flirtation and subsequent return of a Nook Glowlight. The devices really are worlds apart and those couple of days with the Nook make me appreciate the Paperwhite all the more.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote