View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #664
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
However, it's turning out that I'm reading many books that are much longer than 260 pages, so looking at what's still to be read, I think I'm going to have to go above 13,000 pages to read everything I challenged myself to read this year. It'll be interesting to see if I can achieve both parts of this challenge!
It sounds like you can still make it and it looks like you will have a better starting point for next year or at least for creating next year's goals by getting a more accurate average page count for the books you read. My average page count is between 300 (last year) and 320 (this year so far), I had originally though it would be around 250 because of all the short stories I am reading on the Kindle; apparently the longer books more than make up for the short ones.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote