View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #63
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm also going to respectfully disagree with Nemo's assertion that "A fiction writer wouldn't necessarily need such intense levels of editing."

Any quality writing (fiction OR non-fiction) benefits from 'quality' editing. I would strongly hesitate to give my mother or a school teacher something to edit or proof - unless one of these designated individuals had some training in these areas. Holding a teaching degree does not necessarily qualify one for editing/proofing one's material.

I am in complete agreement with Ms. Fulda.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote