View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #42
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
I do not understand that site. Is it an online magazine about books and authors? A book store? Why should I sign up or login? What is this book's you'll love thing in the middle of the page? Why is the today in history feature thing near the bottom of the page (or on the page at all)? Why are there ads at the bottom, and a non clickable thing that looks like an ad at the top? What does the site icon represent.
Haha, I tried to klick on the book covers, too, because it looks like one of those "cover flow" carousel things.

In their marketing lingo this is probably "a unique innovative user experience".
Kretzer is offline   Reply With Quote