View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyfromVA View Post
I have a Kindle Keyboard which I use every day, including those times when I wait at a Starbucks, Panera or McDonalds for my wife to shop. Sometimes I'd like to check the internet and I've tried using the WiFi on the Kindle but it's not good at all. I don't own a smartphone and I'm really not interested in one due to the small size of the screen and the expense. I have a laptop that's too bulky to carry around with me.

So I'm thinking of buying a 7 inch tablet which would let me get on the internet. Right now I'm considering a Nexus 7 or a Kindle Fire HD since they seem to have the fastest WiFi performance.

Does my plan make sense or should I consider a netbook instead?

I'd appreciate any comments.
I read on a Kindle. It's perfect. It always went to the mall. My dumbphone is an ATT Gophone. Prepay with cards. Also perfect for me. I now have a Nexus 7 and it is my new mall device. I can read kindle books and web browse etc.. Apps are new to me, but I'm learning. At home I still use the kindle for reading. I find my laptop is not used as much except for long sessions.
Kind of a ramble, but in my opinion a tablet is right for you. I could have written your same post 2 months ago.
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote