View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #314
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer23323 View Post
Is this possible with Kindle for iOS?
I was able to get it working fine on my iPhone, there was a set of posts somewhere earlier in this thread where someone else was trying to get it working as well if you can find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascalwb View Post
I tried website, calibre plugin and x-ray generator. I just have greyed x-ray button.
Unfortunately I haven't used my Kindle or the xrays in quite a while so I forget how they're supposed to be setup... hopefully someone else has some suggestions.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 11-21-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote