View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #15966
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
eyelash mites !

You just had to give me even more reason to feel like something is crawling all over me, didn't you?(I won't mention how many web pages I just read about those little mites)
If you give them little endearing names and pretend they are pets, it's easier to live with the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
How do they survive on women with the mascara and all?
The problem isn't the mascara. It's finding shoes and a purse to match that drives 'em nuts!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote