View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #249
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Daffy...

Great too see you around these parts.

I have to admit I re-upped with Verizon. Downloading was a bit of a pain. And, once I wasn't a customer for three months I was able to get new deals. So, for $10 a month more than I was paying for Internet only I've got Internet/TV/Digital Phone from Verizon.

But, I also do Netflix and Amazon streaming with the Roku as well. They just added a VuDu channel and VuDu syncs up with Ultraviolet. I have been considering doing the Disk to Digital conversion through Wallmart.. but it would only be a small portion of my collection. But you can upgrade to HD versions for less than buying a new Blu-Ray would be. Oh, and I don't have a blu-ray player either, so there is that.

The only issue I have with streaming is that it seems I never get Dolby HD sound... it always seems to be PL II... no where near as good.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote