View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #243
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
anyone here avail of amazon instant video for tv series? is it worth it? i'm thinking about it but am a bit unsure. it sounds tempting though. it'll mean my days of being a pirate are soon over :P
I watch a bunch of TV series on Netflix. But there, and also on Amazon it is mostly old stuff. Not alot of new things. Although, I did find the Sherlock series on Netflix which I think is very good indeed.

I think it may be on Amazon Prime too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote