View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 02:26 PM   #30
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
She lost my story, I followed up with her (after not hearing for a while) and it turned out that Google had put it in her "circles" instead of her "inbox" - you know just computers being helpful. I would suggest you follow up with her and see if she got it.
I'll give that a go, just in case. There's no shame in rejection, so I won't be too upset if the story just wasn't right for the anthology.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote