View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 11:25 AM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Ah. OK. I think I have it now. Thanks.

I've never used any type of headings (or ordered lists) in my endnotes files, so I probably never would have run up against this.

Mine would only ever look like this:
Code:
<p class=fn_para><a href="../Text/ch01.xhtml#ft01" id="fn01">[1]</a> My first footnote</p>
<p class=fn_para><a href="../Text/ch01.xhtml#ft02" id="fn02">[2]</a> The second footnote</p>
<p class=fn_para><a href="../Text/ch02.xhtml#ft03" id="fn03">[3]</a> Chp2's footie</p>
Good to know there's workarounds just in case, though.

Have you checked to see if all of this (including ordered lists for the footnotes page) degrades gracefully at all on devices that don't support the KF8 format? I suspect it wouldn't look pretty at all on my Kindle 2.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote