View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
ANOTHER REVIEW

Café Insomniac keeps you guessing until the very end. The main character, Justin, is a sweet, naïve, dreamer you will find yourself rooting for. He is an incurable insomniac and exists on very little sleep. Because of this, he has been forced to give up his chosen profession of teaching children and is opening an overnight café with the financial backing of his father, who is a shrewd businessman. There are many lovable characters who show up along the way and also a few villainous ones.

The best aspect of this story to me is the surreal quality caused by Justin's insomnia. You're never quite sure what is real and what is a dream or hallucination brought on by his sleep deprivation.

The romance is sweet, and the conflict is that of the innocence and exuberance of youth pitted against the greediness and guile of the world.

I would highly suggest this book for almost anyone. It is a metaphysical mystery, suspense and romance, fun to read and hard to put down!
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote