View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #17439
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
IAnd now: Firefight Y2K by Dean Ing. Another of my long-ago Baen purchases. I think HarryT read it recently and liked it. Let's see how I find it....
I liked it pretty well. It turns out I have read it before - I remembered one or two of the stories quite well. Some fun stories, but the fact articles are indeed a bit dull.

Next up: Lest Darkness Fall by L. Sprague de Camp. This is the Phoenix Pick edition, with stories by other writers included. Bought last month.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote