View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's reasonable for a book which is only currently available in hardback. Prices generally fall considerably once the paperback is released. It's entirely your choice: pay more to read now, or wait for the price to fall and read later. I don't have a problem with that at all - goodness knows my TBR list is long enough .
That would be great if retailers weren't allowed to discount the hardback book below $13.99. I can walk into any number of stores and find current hardbacks priced lower than that.

All the price fixing fiasco has done for me is to seek out new authors and occasionally use the library.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote