View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
RobFreundlich
Connoisseur
RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet with Calibre Companion and Moon+ Reader Pro
So if I buy it for my Droid X and sideload it to my Fire v1, it'll run OK for wireless syncing, but I won't be able to launch books in the built-in reader app. Am I interpreting correctly?

If so, I have a dilemma. As I discussed with you in email a couple of months ago, I mostly want the app for wireless syncing of my daily newspaper, but it'll annoy me to know I've got a great book organizer on my Fire but can't use it to its fullest capabilities because Amazon chose to make their reader app less accessible than other apps.

Sigh.
RobFreundlich is offline   Reply With Quote