View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #612
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm down 13 kilograms since mid-July. I cut my calorie intake by 2/3rds, (aprox) and exercise hard at least every other day... or at times every day. Fast walks every day on both city streets and mountain trails. I exceeded my target goal set for tomorrow and I'm pleased. I intend to continue the exercise, but slowly increase my calorie intake back up to 1500 per day. I want to take of a couple more kilo, but am no longer in a rush to do so.

Stitchawl
I am in total awe of your discipline and commitment.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote