View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Great find. They really need to proof this FAQ though -- I liked the Free Trail -- and revise some of the older questions, such as 'Subscriptions will be available for some magazines and newspapers from Kobo in late May 2010'. Get rid of questions such as 'I can't resize fonts on my Kobo eReader'.

Battery life claims are confusing though. The Comparison from the Kobo eReader site claims 10 days battery life with 10 000 page turns, and this FAQ claims up to two weeks with 8 000 page turns. The Features page from Chapters claims two weeks and 10 000 page turns. It might not make a huge difference, being that battery life differs depending on usage, but still, interesting.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote