View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #14
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
How about a little more recent information from Samsung, from a Wallstreet Journal article reposted through Yahoo?

Is that more acceptable?
I found something similar before reading your post. But -
"While a price hasn't been set, Samsung product executive Hankil Yoon said in an interview that it would likely retail for between $200 and $300, although the final price would vary depending on different carrier subsidies."

The lower the purchase price, the higher the monthly charge, etc. One way or the other you WILL pay the full price. "There ain't no free lunch."

I'm more interested is what a WiFi Tab might cost.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote